Recently, Philippine faced a disaster called a typhoon few weeks ago. This major disaster gave them a huge impact. Many countries all around the world are concerned about the Philippines Typhoon disaster.
Some of the effects of the Typhoon are:
- Many roads and airports are destroyed due to the Typhoon.
- Until today, many people who lived in the rural area are still trapped there and aren’t able to evacuate the place, no food supplies were able to reach them due to the destroyed roads.
- Many people started looting due depression because of the lost they faced. People there started going violent.
- Estimated up to 10,000 people died, and many displaced.
- Countries all over the world are sending in supplies such as clothes, food, etc. One of the example is Malaysia’s Air Asia is sending a flight to Philippine once a week to supply them with necessary items.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-24894529 (content and images)